Our motorhome club is a Chapter of FMCA. It was founded in 1977, and is comprised of members who currently own a classic (1973-1978) GMC motorhome (or did at the time they joined the club), and live in or otherwise have an interest in Arizona. 80% of our members currently own a GMC motorhome. Our club holds monthly rallies during the Arizona “motorhome season” (typically September to May), with the GMC motorhome as our focal point. We have members from all over the U.S. and Canada who enjoy getting together for technical support, fun, food and fellowship.
We welcome new members who meet the following criteria:
- Currently own a classic (1973-1978) GMC motorhome**;
- Currently an FMCA member in good standing (or have recently applied for membership in FMCA);
- Submit completed Membership Application Form and Medical Information Form, along with appropriate application fees.
** As of March 2010 you may register as an “Affiliate” member (no voting rights) – Details forthcoming.
ANNUAL DUES: $20.00 PER COACH / FAMILY
NEW MEMBER ANNUAL DUES + NAME BADGES $45.00
- The club BYLAWS are located HERE (Adobe PDF)
- The club STANDING RULES are located HERE (Adobe PDF)
- The MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION is located HERE (Adobe PDF) – Please Note: we would like you to also fill out the Medical Information Form – located HERE (Adobe PDF) – and send it in along with your Membership Application.
To register on this website (for club member website access) go to the bottom of the page and select “register”.